Day 176: Know your five purpose in five questions

Do you know what your life purpose is? Yes? Awesome! No? Don't worry you are not alone. A staggering number of people don't know what their life purpose is.  TED speaker Adam Leipzig uses his time at TED to put a pretty bold statement out there. He claims that you can find out your life purpose in five minutes.  Is he mad or is Adam on to something? For Adam Leizpig, a trip to his college reunion revealed some, well heartbreaking, revelations. Whilst chatting to old classmates it was revealed by many of them that they felt that they had wasted half their life. "I don't know what my life is all about." Okay so it needs to be pointed out that this group of friends according to Adam were privileged, well off and in positions of power. On the surface it probably looked like they had it all, but the problem ran much deeper. Adam says that about 80% of his friends felt this. What about the other 20%? Adam says that the happier 20% … [Read more...]